Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Getting Back on the Horse

So confession time....  I didn't sign up for the Boulder Boulder, this semester kind of got away from me.  I have been able to keep off the weight I lost initially, for the most part.  Another bright note is that I graduated from my Master's program this weekend.  My sister made it very special by staying up an extra day to play board games, shop, and chat.   The rest of my family also made it pretty special.  Also, today I started training for the Color Run, which is a 5k in June.  I'm still hoping to work up to run a 10k.  I'm working on being healthier, exercising, and eating right.  Another big thing I'm working on is trying to find a job in my field.  God is good and I'm trusting that He will provide.  I'll keep everyone posted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment