Monday, February 18, 2013

Wow, What a Weekend?!?!

God was so good this weekend!  I went to the Women of Faith conference in Colorado Springs with my sister.  God spoked and moved through the entire crowed. All of the speakers were amazing.  The speakers were Lisa HarperLysa Terkeurst, and Sheila Walsh.  All of these women love the Lord and amazing women of God!  I feel like I'm on the verge of something amazing and God is leading me there. I can't wait to see what it is.  I'm prayerfully asking that God will lead me on the right path!  This week is crazy thesis week, so I'm not sure how much I will post.  But I wanted to share how great of weekend it was!  God loves us so much!


Today's scripture:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  - Romans 8:38-39 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment