Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy late Valentine's  Day!  Once again its Friday, so I'm reporting that this week has been with its ups and downs.  I think I have been in thesis and school mode.   Monday was a challenge for working out.  I was supposed to run three miles and concentrate on having long strides.  I made it half way and then had to walk the rest of the way.  Then on Thursday it was snowing, so I decided to do yoga and ride my stationary bike inside instead of running.  I suppose it's better then not working out at all.  With all this I felt like this week was the most challenging, for some reason.  This morning I got on the scale I lost 3 lbs (that's a total of 15 lbs since Christmas, yay), which was very encouraging.  Tomorrow I am heading to the Women of Faith Conference.  I think this weekend is a much need break and  I'm hoping to come back refreshed.  Yay for the weekend!

In honor of Valentine's Day what is love....

Love.
We were made for it.
Made to love. Made to be loved. Made to say love. Made to know love.
But did you know you were made by Love?
Love thought you into existence.
Love knit you together in your mother’s womb and then breathed life into your soul.
Love gave you a purpose.
Love gave you a name.
Love knows the number of hairs on your head and number of thoughts inside it.
Love knows your every move, your every secret, your every victory, your every tear, your every chuckle, your every sigh.
Love made you.
You see . . . Love is a Someone.
Love Is
From Jenna Lucado Bishop's new book, Love Is… 

(I'm putting this on to read list)
Today's verse:
Come to me all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  
           -Matthew 11:28



No comments:

Post a Comment