Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF!

Smile because it is Friday!  Yesterday, I ran 3 miles (with a few walks in between).  Today, was a yoga and stretching day.  Finding motivation to work out is hard when it is cold outside and you just want to be in your warm bed with a cup of coffee.  My roommates have been such a blessing; they do yoga with me at night and in the morning to help keep me on track.  This blog is a good motivation tool as well, I feel like I have committed to this and it keeps me accountable.  I couldn't help but think that accountability in other aspects of your life is important to.  If you struggle with binge eating, or anger, or gossiping, or anything else having accountability with other people is such an important thing to help keep you on the right path.  Having a accountability partner who is loving is such a great thing and is the way God designed it.


Today's Verse


And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works...
-Hebrews 10:24 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment