Monday, February 4, 2013

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day I start training for my 10k!   Last year I ran a 5k, but completely stopped running and stopped being health conscious.   I'm trying to do this for me, to take care my body, and to glorify God!    I'm using the Run Keeper iphone app, along with my fitness pal, and nexercise.  All of these apps are great and free!  I will try to keep everyone posted on how my runs go and how much weight I lose in the process!  I also am using Quiet Time Moments for Women as a daily devotional.  Keep in mind that I am in the last semester of Grad School, so I'm not sure how frequently I will post.  I will try to at least do weekly blog posts.

Today''s verse is:

I will lead her into the desert, and speak tenderly to her there.  - Hosea 2:14 NIV

When times seem hard or I feel like I am in a desert, God will speak to my heart.  Knowing God is with me on this journey is great comfort.  I'm so excited and will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment